Housing Accommodations

student room

Texas State University residence halls and apartments provide a living environment that allows students access to the campus and its facilities. Texas State recognizes that students with disabilities may have special housing needs, therefore a variety of living options are available to these students.

Students who have a need for an on-campus housing accommodation are required to submit their request to the Office of Disability Services (ODS). A review of those requests will be undertaken by the ODS staff and a specific room-type accommodation is suggested to the Department of Housing and Residential Life.

A housing contract must also be submitted to be considered for an on-campus housing accommodation.

Visit the Office of Disability Services page for more information.