Move-In at Bobcat Village Apartments
All students are required to sign up for a move-in time slot. These dates and times will determine when you are able to begin your move-in process.
Talk with your Roommate
Take time to connect with your roommate, decide who will bring things like the tv, or how you will decorate your space!
Print your Hang tags
Once you receive your hang tags, please print them and have them ready to go. A max. of 2 cars per student will be allowed at Bobcat Village.
WHAT'S NEXT IN THE MOVE-IN PROCESS?
- Select your arrival date and time. You will be able to schedule and change your time in the housing portal.
- Read the Living on Campus Handbook for all policies and procedures and what items to leave at home. Use our helpful packing checklist too.
- Try to pack items in boxes, storage tubs, or durable, easy to carry bags to make the move-in process easy for you. Label each item with your First initial, last name, room number, and tally of boxes. For example, Boko Bobcat in Sterry 101 with 5 boxes would label his items with "B. Bobcat, Sterry 101, Box 1/5, Box 2/5," etc.
- Rolling carts are available for use, however you are encouraged to bring a dolly, or wagon to use. You and your guests are responsible for moving items into your room.
Print Your Arrival Time Hang Tag
- Check your Bobcat Mail the week before move-in for your printable Move-in Day hang tag. This hang tag is the only way you are allowed on campus and into the Bobcat Village parking lot.
- Each student can have a maximum of two vehicles. Sharing, photocopying, or printing extra copies of hang tags is not permitted.
On the day of move-in you will be directed to Bobcat Village. There, your hang tags will be checked to ensure that you are there at your assigned time. Please do not arrive to your time slot early, we are unable to accommodate early arrivals.
If you leave campus, be prepared for traffic congestion when you return during the day when other students are moving in. Keep in mind that you will be unable to access some roads on campus.
You'll also be asked to move your vehicle away from the res halls or apartments to make room for the next students moving in.
Welcome Week begins after you move-in. Visit the Bobcat Welcome page to view a schedule of on-campus events.